Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Hungarian Migration to New Zealand

Today I presented a presentation that my partner (Siunipa) and I worked on. Our presentation was about Hungarians migrating to New Zealand. In my presentation I wrote that one of the push reasons on why Hungarians migrated to New Zealand was to get away from the war that was happening and to help provide for their families by getting a job. The pull reason was that they felt the need to give back/help Hungarians on what they are going through. Presenting in front of the class was say for me because I've did this before and because I have talked to all of them, therefore I thought of presenting in front of my class was easy/not nervous. My social studies teacher thought that my partner and I projected our voices very well because the class and her could hear us properly.

1 comment:

sonya robertson said...

Awesome team effort Rebecca, and well done with the presentation today.

Post a Comment