Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Open letter to st. Kents

Glen Innes school                   Screenshot 2014-03-31 at 11.40.52.png
38-40 eastview rd
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

28 March 2014

Dear Teachers and year 13 sports leadership,

Thank you for  sharing your activities with us and for teaching us some new skills. My favourite sport was soccer,swimming,rob the nest and cricket. Thank you for the ice blocks,name tags and the certificates. We also appreciate you guys for bring us to your school. My class and I would love to come back and visit you some day and to swim in your pool.

Yours sincerely

Rebecca.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi rebecca, that is a really good letter to st.kents and it shows you really enjoyed it and it sounds nice and cool to me.

Unknown said...

Rebecca.
I like your story about St Kents school but I have seen some mistakes.
Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca, awesome letter to st Kents, do you wish you could go their again if you had the chance to?

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca it is cool to see that you enjoyed the trip to St kents you wrote a really good story and I am glad you enjoyed the games and sports.

Unknown said...

nice one rebecca keep it up

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca i loved what you wrote it really blow my mind.
What was your favourite sport to play at St Kents ?

Post a Comment