Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

Elephant toothpaste

collage.jpg
For today’s reading we made elephant toothpaste. To make this we used:
  1. Warm water
  2. Two packs of yeast
  3. Red food colouring
  4. Dishwashing liquid
  5. Hydrogen peroxide
We had to mix them in two different cups and then join them together to make the toothpaste flow over the cup. Our group had the best elephant toothpaste because our toothpaste over flew in a slow paced and it looked cool. I really enjoyed doing this experiment and I hope to do it again.

1 comment:

Saimua said...

Kia ora Rebecca
it is good to hear that our one was the best. I really enjoyed it as well and I also hope that we do it again. I didn't realize that elephants needed toothpaste I thought only human need it. does other animals have toothpaste and what is it like?

Post a Comment