Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

Brooke Neal

Screenshot 2016-10-27 at 12.50.03 PM.png
Today a olympian came to our school and her name is Brooke Neal. Brooke Neal is a olympian. Brook Neal was talking about the three olympic values and she also add one more in. Brook Neal told us that she had I poster of the hockey team and at the back she wrote:
  • Nothing can stop me
  • I am powerful
  • I show pride
  • I will do my best everyday.

She said that she hanged this poster in her room and read it to herself before she left to her games.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Rebecca,
Brooke Neal was very inspirational and I enjoyed listening to her speak. I had told my mother about her and she said that because I really enjoyed it, she would like to listen to her too. Do you know "What is your why?"

Post a Comment