Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

The giant


It was a beautiful spring day. You can hear bird chirping and kids running around and laughing. But one afternoon I heard something break. I looked outside and I saw my neighbour’s son Brook, he was enormous. I ran over to ask his mum what happened and she said that “he was making a project for school but some of the acid tipped on him by accident”. I told them to wait there and not go anywhere.  I went home and tried to fine and acid to fix his mistake before he starts to wreck other people's . I finally found an acid but when I went to his house he was gone.


I tried to figure out where he went until I heard people screaming for their lives, buildings falling and cars crashing and beeping and then it came to my mind that he was trying to destroy the whole city. I sprinted to my car and and rushed to town with the acid. I finally arrived to town I saw him wrecking everything. I saw him heading to the skytower and people were in there so I sprinted like if it was my life on the line. I saw a rope drop down from the sky tower so I started to climb. As I was climbing the sky tower looked unusual until I saw the side start to crack so I swung to the open window and told the to climb down the rope as fast as you can. They finally got down to the ground and I was almost to where he was so I continued to climb.

Suddenly he jumps off and runs away so I quikly got down and chased after him in my car. Once I arrived to where he was I saw people injured and trying to hide and dead people carried by ambulance and police men. The whole place was nearly destroyed. Tears raced down my mucky face as I stood there with my fist stiff as a rock thinking to myself I better hurry. I rushed to where he was heading and tried followed him quitly as I tried to figure out a way to get to the top of where he is so that I could throw that acid at his neck.

It was at the moment when cops arrived and told us to rebuild the houses you broke because people were very poverty. We both were exhausted for building what we broke by we came to an end where we forgave each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment