Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Memories with my mother


I remember the first time you took me on a trip to Tonga to meet the rest of the family. I remember when you made me laugh and when you also taught me how to speak in Tongan.

I also remember when I got a scar and you took me to Starship. You also taught me how to read and to do a Tongan dance.

I have never forgotten the day when I had a very bad fever and I could not eat because I was just never hungry and you were so worried that you stayed off work to take me to starship and to take care of me. You have always been there to sign my forms for school whenever you have time to do it.

You always had faith in me and you always support me in anything I do. You are my role model. You always come to my goal setting and you also try and push me to be better than you and you are doing a very good job.

You teach me what is right and what is wrong. If I get homework from school you are always there to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment