Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Myself

Hi I am a girl Boy/girl, 9 years old.  My name is Rebecca.  I live in a quite Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to the Glen innes school in our area called   
Glen
innes  I am proud of my green and black uniform and wear it daily to school.

I have dark brown eyes, and black and brown hair.  Sometimes I colour my hair .     

The things I like doing at school are reading , writing , maths,   and learning on my netbook.  Going swimming everyday is soooo cool.   I also love writing and updating my blog every week.. It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.

Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating butter chicken , hot chips , .grapes , KFC , and yummy takeaways, but my favourite is burger king.

I have many friends at school too.  In school we get together to play basketball , touch , ,handball  I love playing rugby with my best friend, and  Sometime we get together after school for a game of dodge ball.

Glen Innes is a wonderful place to be in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca i like it how you are using these wonderful words

Unknown said...

That is a nice piece of writing you have there Rebecca hope you are having a good time in Glen Innes.What piece of food do you like in KFC the chicken,chips,gravy or the coslo???

Post a Comment