Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Warriors visit


Today a couple of the Warriors team came to our school and gave a presentation about taking care of ourselves. Their was only two of them and one ambassador. The players names were Zach and Junior. I really enjoyed listening to them and participating in the activities. Some of the kids were lucky enough to win a prize. It made me happy to be apart of something. We played a couple of games. We played trivia and heads or tails. I hope they come and visit again because I learnt alot from their presentation. I learnt how to take care of myself.

1 comment:

Saimua said...

Bula Vinaka Rebecca
I am glad to hear that you have learnt so much from there presentation. I was happy as well participating in the activities. What was your favirate game and how does it help you to be healthy?

Post a Comment