Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My data


        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

3A - 3A
3A - 3A
3A
       Below
I have not accelerated in maths. I have not stepped up the paste. I have been getting 3A’s because the questions are getting harder and I keep to the same paste. At the end of the year I am gonna work harder to get a 4A. I am going to keep focus during lesson time and listen.
Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

3A
4P - 4A
4P
          At
In reading I dropped my one level. I dropped because I did not apply my reading strategies. I am going to work harder on inferring when reading a text. By the end of the year I am going to work harder to get a 4A or above that. I am going to pay more attention in class and finish the activities that the teacher has set for me.
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

4B - 3A
4B
3B
       Below
I have not accelerated in writing. I have dropped from a 4B to a 3B. I have a better understanding of how to write a explanation writing but my planning is not at my level. By the end of the year I am going to work harder to get a 4A. I am going to work harder on planning and work on my selective of my choice of words to upgrade my writing to get a 4A or more.

I think that I need to work harder mostly on maths and writing because being below the national standard is not good enough. I also need to work on reading because 4P is also not good enough I need to get a 4A.

No comments:

Post a Comment