Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Volume and capacity

Screenshot 2017-06-20 at 9.27.17 AM.png


For today's lesson we completed online games about volume and capacity. I understand but I can't figure out the answer quickly I need more time. The number two game has helped me increase my knowledge about volume and capacity.

I found the game number one easy to do because you had to count how many squares would the 3D shape hold. It was still a fun game to play and I hope to play it again.


The last site I went on was not really a game. It did not give problems to solve. The only thing you could do was adjust the size of the 3D shape and move the 3D shape around. It was quite boring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Rebecca,
I see what you did for maths I did the same thing. For me the first two were really enjoyable, but the last one was the worst one. What was your favorite one?

Post a Comment