Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Best qualities in my whanau

Whanau (family) and visiting new places all time are amazing but their are only two people I look up to and one place I always love to go to. I have looked up to these two people every since I opened my eyes.

The first person is my oldest brother Tevita. His qualities that he has, have always inspired me to be like him one day. The best qualities that have always inspired me to be like him was his kindness towards others, his cooking skills and his sportsmanship. These qualities has helped him in life to succeed.

The second person is my other brother Kaufana. He is a very good influence
To and learnt from my older brother Tevita. Kaufana has always been one of the people I have always looked up to and one the reasons why are his qualities. He is always caring for others, kind to others, humble and has good sportsmanship. He has learnt from the best my oldest brother.

My favourite place to go to is the Mt Smart Stadium. It has a lot of memories that me and my family have spent while watching the Warriors play. It is also one of my families and I’s favourite place to go because we like watching rugby live in real life.


These three special things are important to me because one day I would like to be them or would like to go there someday. I look up to my two brothers and they are great role models to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment