Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Email to Camille

Hello Camille

For the past few weeks room 8 and I have been constructing a human model but we were in four groups and we were also given a system from the human body . My group got the digestive system.

We had to figure out on how we were going to construct the model and who was going to bring the things we needed so I came up with the idea to use play dough but we had to make it in school. The things we used were:
  • Flour
  • vegetable oil
  • salt
  • food colouring
  • warm water

When we made the play dough we had to finally shape the playdough into the shape of big and small intestine. After assembling the play dough my companion and I had to write two facts about the digestive system while Lakai and Natalia had two write another two facts about the digestive system.

It took us three days to make this project but we did it and we enjoyed building it.
Screenshot 2016-05-31 at 12.45.01 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment