Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

My P.I. Diary

My P.I. Diary 27 June 2014
I am Ellano, a Tongan. I am recording my migration to New Zealand in my diary.

Day 1. The day has come It is finally here today is the day I start packing my bags in my bag are my clothes, toothbrush, tooth paste, photos of my familys, brushes and enough money and I made shore I have my passport with me. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Day 2. I got up very early this morning and got dressed for my long trip. We got in the car and drove to the airport. When we arrived to the airport we checked in my bags and then we passport control my passport.

Day 3. Today I landed in the Auckland airport and my cosines Lyneh, Ana, Sharon and my aunty Telie also saw my mum and dad and my brother and sister waiting for me and when they saw me they screamed and ran to me and then they hugged me.

Day 4. Today I found a new house and it looks wonderful it has three bedrooms I also saw a school very close to my house and I am going to that school tomorrow I also live close to a shop. I am so lucky because my mum and dad have really good jobs and my mum teaches in pre school and my dad works as a principal and they both get paid well and that means we can pay our bills for our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment