Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Migration diary writing

 Migration diary writing
Day 1. Today I am moving to Tonga and I  have finished packing all of my staff and putting it into my car. I am so excited and I am so sad because I am moving and I have already said good by to my friends infact I am missing my friends already because I am leaving tomorrow and my cousin is jopping me to the airport in my car so I have to sleep early so that I can wake up earle.

Day 2. This morning I woke up with a fright because I just remembered that I was moving to Tonga and I looked at the time and it was time to get change and go with my cousin to the airport and once I finished getting change my cousin finally arrived and then he drove me to the air port.

Day 3. My cousin and I arrived at the airport and then I controlled passport my passport and then I went on the plane to Tonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment