Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Football skills


collage.jpg

This morning Steve taught us some skills on moving with the ball. For football there are skills that are required. The skills that Steve taught use were:
  1. How to dribble the ball.
  2. How to kick/pass using the inside of our foot.
  3. How to kick/pass using the outside of our foot.
  4. How to kick/pass with the lace on our shoe.
  5. How to stop the ball using the bottom/sole of our foot.
  6. How to defend the ball by putting our bodies in front of the ball.

I think I did well because I used all the skills that Steve taught. I learnt the skills quickly and I did not kick the ball using my toe. I kept the ball close to me so no could take it. I never lost control of the ball when I first received it but they weren’t perfect.

Soccer reminds me of basketball. They are similar. You dribble ball in both sport. You can pass the ball. The only difference is that in soccer to score a goal you kick the ball but in basketball you have to shoot the ball in the hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment