Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

If I could be someone else I would be?

If I could be someone else I would be Tevita Bryce who is my brother. He was born in Tonga and lived there for a couple of years then came to live in New Zealand. He has achieved his goals which were to  get a rugby contract and graduate  from university. All of this happened in Tokyo,Japan. He works in Japan as a translator. Tevita Bryce started playing rugby when he was 5 years old and he is still playing rugby at the age of 24.

Tevita Bryce has a funny personality. He shows commitment to what he does and he is very appreciative. He respects others and he is humble. Tevita Bryce sets a good example for his friends and family. After all of his rugby games he shows sportsmanship by shaking the other team's hands and thanking them for the game even when he loses.

Besides Tevita’s talent on playing sports he is also a great artist. He  draws from observation and imagination. Drawing was an art that enjoyed from when he was 7. He has sketched many famous people before but he has never sold them to anyone. He keeps them to himself and hangs them on his wall.

Tevita has already achieved his goal and they were to get a rugby contract and graduate from university. Each and every one of his relatives are proud of him. I hope to be him one day and do what he does to make my family proud and to do as well as he did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca,
I really enjoyed reading your wonderful story!
I liked how you brought out his wonderful talents and his personality through the story. When was the last time you saw him??

Post a Comment