Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Everyday theatre

Games Master.jpg
Today two lovely women named Julie and Florida came to our classroom to talk about a family who have problems. The family that they were talking about were a part of a video game and we were the people that controlled the buttons. During the lesson one of the ladies went to room 7 and Florida stayed with us.

During the time we spent with her we played activities, fun games and we got to ask questions about the characters. We were rewarded with a bonus point when we finished a scene and every time we got  a bonus point she gave us a password to complete the full sentence. Spending our time with Florida was worth it and it was fun.

At the end of the season Florida gave us a prize and it was a page that said games master every child has a dream and she also gave us a card and said to ring this number if you have any problems with your family. I hope they come again because everyone in the classroom enjoyed everything we did with them and it bring laughter to the children especially me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Rebecca, I really enjoyed reading the part when you said you wanted them to come back to our class, I also want them to come back only because I enjoyed doing no school work except playing games. I also posted my on the blog. What game did you enjoyed the most?

Post a Comment