Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Patterns with muffins

Cool.jpg

For the past 3 weeks we have been studying patterns in algebra. We had to try and figure out the rule of the pattern. Yesterday our teacher gave us each a banana muffin and she said that you have to use the ingredients she bought to make a pattern on the muffin and the winner gets a prize. I had difficulties applying the ingredients on my muffin but I managed to do it. The fun part was making my own pattern on the muffin. After our 10 minutes was up five students muffins were selected and Nick had to choose which one was the winners. The winner was Ketura’s and I agree with Nick. Next I would like to learn how to more algerbra.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Rebecca,

I like how you said that you agreed with Nicks decision on choosing Ketura as the winner of our muffin competition. I hadn't thought of including that in my own paragraph. I would also like to learn more about algebra. Do you remember how we had to use at least 2 fruits on our muffin? Did you find this a fun activity to do?

Post a Comment