Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016



Screenshot 2016-03-23 at 10.08.07 AM.png
WALT: revise fractions, decimals and percentages.

Today we played a maths card game on the mat. We had to get in a circle and grab one card from the center and try to make one whole set. You only need four cards that are the same in fractions, percentages, decimals and in decimat. It was difficult for me because I had three cards that are the same and I only needed one more card. Next I would like to learn how to divide three digit numbers by one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Rebecca, I really like what you said about playing the card game. This reminds me of last year because this is the same thing that we did. Did you know that when I first played this game it was so easy. How did you do when you played the game?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment